History of the company's development
In accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 131 as of May 20, 2005 the State Joint-Stock Association “Dori-Darmon” was transformed into a “Dori-Darmon” JSC with a 36.1% state share. “Dori-Darmon” JSC is the legal successor of the Republican Pharmacy Administration.
Training and production central pharmacy in Tashkent (April 9, 1994)
In execution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 132 of March 11, 1994 “Regarding denationalization and privatization of pharmaceutical institutions of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan” Production Association “Pharmaceutical” under the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan on April 9, 1994 was transformed into State Joint Stock Association “Dori-Darmon”.
In 1988, the Main Pharmacy Administration of the Republic of Uzbekistan was transformed into the Republican Production Association “Pharmaceuticals”.
Trade hall of pharmacy No.1 (January 1, 1984)
In 1984, the Central Network of district pharmacies was established, including 9 pharmacies in Tashkent. In 1987 there were 1995 self-supporting pharmacies, including 1333 pharmacies in rural areas and 6477 pharmacy branches. There were 445 pharmacies located in hospitals under medical and preventive institutions.
In 1979, the first children's pharmacy opened in Tashkent (January 1, 1981)
By the beginning of 1981 the Main Pharmacy Administration of the Ministry of Health had 1500 pharmacies (including 1016 in rural areas), 3434 pharmacy outlets (including 217 of the first group), 25 pharmacy stores, 14 pharmacy warehouses and 14 laboratories for control and analysis.
One of the decisive factors for further development of the pharmacy network and improving the quality of medical care for the population was its sufficient supply of pharmaceutical specialists. In particular, in 1958y the republican pharmacy network employed 1490 specialists-pharmacists (553 of them with higher education in the field of pharmacy), in 1981y - 3150 pharmacy workers (pharmacists - specialists with higher education in the field of pharmacy) and 2970 drug manufacturers in the pharmacy (pharmacist) (specialists with secondary specialized education).
Pharmacy No.122. Organized in the Kara-Su residential area in 1981y.
“Best in Profession” Contest
Pharmacy No.712. Tashkent.
Central City Pharmacy (April 1, 1971)
New pharmacies were mostly built according to standard designs. From 1971 to 1977, more than 140 typical pharmacies were built and 130 pharmacies moved into new comfortable and comfortable buildings.
In June 1978, the Central City Training and Production Pharmacy was opened in Tashkent.
Salesroom pharmacy No.7. The pharmacy was organized in 1923, and in 1981, moved to a new building.
Salesroom of the Central City Pharmacy.
Prescription department of pharmacy No. 1 in Tashkent before the earthquake. Hall of Pharmacy No. 1.
During the war years the pharmacy system of Uzbekistan faced new responsible tasks, and the pharmacy staff of the republic fulfilled them with dignity. The Chief Pharmacy Administration of Uzbekistan primarily met the medical and sanitary needs of mobile military hospitals (evacospitals), children's medical institutions and medical and sanitary units of industrial enterprises of defense importance.
In the postwar period more intensive development of the pharmacy network was continued, the organization of pharmacy institutions and the provision of medicines for industrial and agricultural workers was improved. In 1959-1975 the country opened 888 new pharmacies, 652 of which worked in rural areas.
The exterior view of Pharmacy No.10. It was established on October 26, 1924. In 1952 it was moved to a new building.
By the end of 1940 there were 172 pharmacies, 398 pharmacy outlets, 20 pharmacy stores, 76 pharmacy stalls, 5 pharmacy warehouses, 6 laboratories for control and analysis, and one galena-packaging laboratory in the system of the Main Pharmacy Administration of Uzbekistan.
The project of the production shop of medicinal raw materials Lekraspromkhoz UzGAPU.
Due to the expansion of the pharmacy network in November 1938 the Pharmacy Administration of Uzbekistan was reorganized into the Main Pharmacy Administration of Uzbekistan.
Salesroom of Pharmacy No.7. The pharmacy was established in 1923 and in 1981 it was moved to a new building.
On August 1, 1922 in Tashkent under the People's Commissariat of Health Turkestan ASSR established a pharmacy department.
It is known that the Uzbek SSR was established on October 27, 1924. In February 1925, a pharmacy department was opened under the People's Commissariat of Health with 34 self-supporting pharmacies, a central pharmacy warehouse, a control and analytical laboratory, and a galena-packaging laboratory under its authority.